Wednesday 1 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floaty Lace

I've had some absolutely fabulous news today, I've been offered a permanent contract in my new job (all in a weeks work! ha) so that's certainly brightened my week and also means I can make lots more fabulous Autumn/Winter plans! I am however finding myself being drawn into towns shopping centre every lunch time I'm not sure how my bank balance is going to cope! 
I purchased this cream kimono towards the end of summer and never got round to wearing it! I bought it from AliExpress but when it arrived it had ASOS labels in it so I'm not quite sure if it truly is from ASOS or if it is someones put some dodgy labels inside it! Either way I love it and want to wear it through Autumn, I've styled it with one of my favourites from this summer, my pastel pink crop from Topshop and also an absolute staple to my wardrobe my American Apparel disco pants (I'm not usually a very trousery person but adore these, they are so easy to wear!) all accessorised with my fave accessory a hair chain and amulet necklace.
I'm starting to have to cover up a lot more as it is starting to get colder! Can you believe it's October already!? 







Cream Lace Kimono - ASOS/AliExpress
Pastel Pink Lace Crop Top - Topshop
Black Disco Pants - America Apparel 
Black Ankle Boots - Topshop 
Hair Chain - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment