Thursday 30 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floral Skorts

So it's nearly the weekend and I'm so so excited for everything I've got planned over it! Starting win Royal Blood in Sheffield tomorrow! Im also so excited to have a chance to go shopping in Manchester now I've been paid! There's so many things I need to get (a decent winter coat is one of many!) 

I have however recently been picking up so many fab bargains in Primark, everyone knows Primark is the place for a bargain but when there's a sale on pieces become so cheap! I managed to get these skorts which I'd nearly bought several times throughout summer for only £1!!! I absolutely loved skorts throughout summer they are such a great style and I picked up many pairs from Primark!  So so cheap but fabulous never the less! Styled with tights and a crop and with my fave kimono this outfit is perfect for this weird Autumnal weather (one minute it's boiling, the next freezing!) 








White Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Yellow Floral Skorts - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Black Lace Kimono - Naa Naa Clothing
Lipstick - MAC, Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment