Wednesday 22 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Sunflowers and Lace

I'm looking forward to a laid back weekend this week, I'm only working a couple of short shifts at my second job so I've got some time to relax and catch up on all the things I've gotten behind on! (Blogging included!!!) I'm loving that's it not truly awful Winter weather yet it's still been quite warm most days (especially in the office!) this means I've been able to wear my new bargain shorts from H & M! 
I absolutely loved the two piece of this same print over summer and when I spotted these shorts I had to have them, unfortunately they didn't have the top to math but I love them all the same! 
I've styled them with my fave kimono by Naa Naa and a staple in my wardrobe a Miss Selfridge crop top! I love that this outfit wouldn't look out of place at a festival but is also wearable every day! 









Black Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Choker - eBay
Floral Hair Chain - Miss Selfridge
Sunflower Shorts - H&M 
Black Lace Kimono - Naa Naa Clothing
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment