Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fallen In Love With... Pretty Distractions

Pretty Distractions is a fab new independent jewellery store ran by the lovely Laura, she very recently opened up her online store and everything within it is super gorgeous, I want it all!!

I love anything personalised, the number of pieces jewellery or otherwise that have either my name or the letter 'A' on it an absolute must for me. Pretty Distractions have a gorgeous selection of personalised pieces, my particular favourites are the Hamsa, Initial and Birthstone (my birthstone is the pearl) necklace along with the classic 'Carrie' style Nameplate necklace (I am a big fan of SATC and have always wanted one of these!)



Pretty Distractions don't only stock jewellery but also bags, and I love so many of these. I love a good black bag and have so many but these two are so fab I feel like I need them in my life. I've only recently got round to purchasing a rucksack but they are so handy I need more! 
I love the Zipped Black Backpack and the Tassle Black Bag (I love absolutely anything with tassles!)


One of my absolute favourite pieces on the whole website is the absolutely  gorgeous Luna necklace, its so stunning and has even now gone into the sale, I may have to treat myself! I'm really into silver statement jewellery at the moment and this necklace definitely makes a statement! 

Laura was kind enough to provide me with a discount code for myself and for all of my followers and blog readers! The code is ALICETINTEDGLASSES and it gets you 15% off any order over £10 which is super easy to do with all the fab pieces she has on offer! I'll definitely be taking advantage of it!! Happy Shopping guys!!






No comments:

Post a Comment