Tuesday 7 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Autumnal Lace and Rock on Ruby

I'm going to apologise for being ever so rubbish at posting recently, with the dark nights and late and long work hours I've been struggling to take any decent photographs whilst it's still light (I hate this time of year!!) But I have however been super lucky to be able to work with the great brand Rock on Ruby (check out their fab Instagram!) who approached me to work with them on a Halloween campaign, I was briefed to come up with a spooky Halloween quote or phrase to print onto a tote bag. Being a big fan of previous Rock On Ruby Mean Girls (Who doesn't love Mean Girls?) themed pieces, I decided I wanted to put a phrase from this classic film onto a tote. After much consideration and planning with the fab Holly, I came yo a final decision of 'In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut.' I am so so happy with the final result and the bag even has my blog address on the back, I am definitely going to be using this bag constantly not only through October but most of the year!! 

I love the lace crop I've worn in this outfit I again completely forgot I owned it but I definitely think its perfect and is also quite Halloweeny/Autumnal to compliment my fabulous bag, I styled these with my trusty disco pants and chunky boots.









Lace Sheer Crop Top - Hearts & Bows - Ark Clothing
Black Bandeau Top - New Look
Black Disco Pants - American Apparel
Black Tattoo Choker - eBay
Burgundy Floppy Hat - Primark 
Mean Girls Halloween Tote Bag - Rock on Ruby
Black Ankle Boots - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment