Monday 20 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Printed Trousers

I've been so so busy recently with work, but I'm still finding time to go shopping, I go for a wander most lunch times as I work so close to the main shopping centre! There are so many bargains everywhere at the moment!!
The weathers getting colder so I thought it was maybe time to give in and actually buy some slightly (only slightly!) warmer clothes! I absolutely adored the print on these trousers when I spotted them in Primark so they were a must buy and a bargain they were marked as full price (£9) but when I got to the till they were only £5, bargain! 
I thought they'd go perfectly with this gorgeous feather print tee I was so kindly gifted by Chloe at Henri Castro, I love the feather design its so perfect! 
I don't usually buy trousers but I really need some more in a similar style to these in my life! 









Feather printed Tee - Henri Castro
Printed Trousers - Primark
Chokers - eBay 
Bindi - Depop
White Sandals - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Captive


No comments:

Post a Comment