Tuesday 14 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Scarves

I've been so so busy this week/weekend especially with attending the My Bandage Dress A/W14 preview event (blog post up soon!!) and working every waking minute! I have however still managed to find time to pick up some absolute bargains in the sales, so many pieces are only £3 in Topshop at the moment!! 
Anyway last week I received a gorgeous package from the fab Henri Castro they absolutely spoilt me with this gorgeous reworked vintage scarf skirt along with a beautiful floral crown and feather tee (to be blogged soon!) Henri Castro was founded by the fab Chloe whose enthusiasm for fashion and vintage is clearly noticeable within their fab collections. Henri Castro are also releasing their very firs signature collection soon so keep an eye out as I'm certain it'll be fab.

I have always loved reworked items, giving vintage pieces a new lease of life so I adore this skirt, its perfect for Autumn styled with or without tights. I've styled this with a basic black crop top as the pattern of the skirt speaks for itself accessorised with a statement gold necklace and also my favourite and super comfy black ankle boots! 








Black Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Gold Statement Necklace - Primark
Vintage Scarf Reworked Skirt - Henri Castro
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors 
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment