Wednesday 22 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Gingham

I seem to have got into a routine with work now, the early mornings and late evenings aren't making me so tired anymore and even better it's very soon to be payday! Just before all the fab Autumn/Winter events I've got planned. I'm super excited for Halloween next week as I'm going to see Royal Blood in Sheffield on the Friday and then onto Manchester to see my old uni pals on the Saturday which should end up being absolutely fabulous!
I always seem to forget about clothes in my wardrobe, I refound these fab gingham cropped leggings from Primark. They are made from quite a thick material so seem more trouser like than leggings which is why I think you can get away with wearing them as bottoms completely on their own. I've styled them with a basic white cropped tee and also my faves from summer my silver holographic 'Spice Girl' platforms which are unbelievably comfortable and easy to walk in(even for a bambi like me!) 








White Crop Top - Primark
Gingham Cropped Trousers - Primark
Initial 'A' Curb Chain Necklace - Primark
Silver Platform Shoes - eBay
Lipstick - MAC, Captive

No comments:

Post a Comment