Tuesday 28 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Burgundy, Burgundy, Burgundy!

It would be a complete understatement to say I love Primark, I love going and hunting out bargains each week! This dress is no exception of that it was an absolute bargain only £5 I bought it mainly to be worn for work, but couldn't resist blogging it as it looks so gorgeous with my fab Primark floppy hat! 
Primark have definitely really upped their game this year, each season there have been several 'must have' pieces that have quite often sold out, I really hope this continues for a very long time!
I love wearing burgundy in Autumn/Winter its such a beautiful colour, I've got my eyes on a pair of burgundy boots at Lamoda, I'm just sitting and waiting for them to get my size back in! 
I love the buckled shoes I bought from Primark that I have styled with in this photo, however unfortunately mine split on the sole so I've temporarily had to replace them with ballet pumps. I'm super excited for the weekend as I'm going to Sheffield and Manchester so expect a haul post, as it was also finally pay day today!!! 








Burgundy Floppy Hat - Primark
Burgundy Patterned Dress - Primark
Black Chunky Shoes - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment