Sunday 26 October 2014

What I'm Wearing... Maxi Dress Kimono

So I'd wanted this Kimono for a while, (the most of summer infact!) but never actually got round to ordering it! I eventually bought off eBay and it is very much inspired by Unif and Rat & Boa in style I absolutely love it and kind of wish I'd had it for my holiday in July! It is however definitely still wearable throughout Autumn. It is quite autumnal colours and I absolutely love the way it can be buttoned up to make a maxi dress (I really want some more Kimonos in this style), I've styled it with a burgundy cami dress under it and I absolutely adore this outfit. 
I've also recently purchased a faux septum ring from Lamoda, I've had my eyes on these for a while but finally got round to ordering one and I love it, I'll definitely be ordering a few more in silver as well as gold! 











Burgundy Cami Dress - Primark 
Patterened Kimono - eBay
Faux Septum Ring - Lamoda
Necklace - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Rings - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment