Monday 29 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Hearts, Hearts, Hearts ♥

I absolutely love a good print, and when I saw this dress in Primark last year it was an absolute must for me, it was very similar to the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 collection which I absolutely adored which made it a must for me! The Burberry print was spotted on everyone from Harry Styles to Rita Ora, and this Primark version was definitely a more affordable version. This dress is a staple piece of my Autumn/Winter wardrobe as it is so easy to wear, teamed with my chunky loafers which I bought in Topshops winter sale last year (although they took a lot of wearing in, they used to be very very very painful!!!)! I like to wear this dress with my (p)leather Topshop jacket, although I am on the look out for a new (p)leather this season, I'm even perhaps thinking of venturing into real leather territory!







Heart Dress - Primark
Heart Curb Chain Necklace - Primark
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Chunky Loafers - Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment