Sunday 21 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Boho Lace

I've recently been attempting to have a clear out of my wardrobe (which I will be listing on my depop very soon! ), but I'm failing miserably! Instead I keep finding fabulous pieces that I forgot I even owned! This gorgeous Topshop lace dress I bought whilst in my first year of University and I absolutely adored it, I'd totally forgotten about it but it's so perfect for the summer/autumn overlap! It can be paired with thick tights and boots or worn how I have for a perfect boho feel! I've styled this dress with one of my trusty hair chains and my chunky tassel necklace. This dress is unfortunately no longer available in Topshop, however I have noticed over the years there have been several copy cat versions in many different colours, so you may still be able to get your hands on one! 







Cream Lace Dress - Topshop
Tassel Necklace - Topshop
Brown Ankle Boots - New Look 
Hair Chain- AliExpress
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment