Tuesday 9 September 2014

What I Wore At... Leeds Festival

So this post is massively late as I've been extremely busy and have been lacking majorly on the blogging front! But this post is a look back at the outfits I wore at Leeds Festival this year, the final festival for me this year and the mark of the end of summer.

Leeds festival is always a favourite of mine and my friends and myself try to attend each year, I think we've only missed one in 5 years!
This years line up was absolutely amazing and even though we got tickets very last minute (they are always cheaper this way) we knew we needed to be there!
Highlights for me this year were as always; The Horrors and The Courteeners along with Catfish and The Bottlemen, Twin Atlantic, Royal Blood and Disclosure!

After getting Mehndi done on my hand for Glastonbury and absolutely loving it, I decided I needed a new design for Leeds as I love how 'festivaly' it makes me feel, again I went to the fantastic Rachel of Summer Breeze Henna for my design! I combined my Mehndi with some gorgeous floral nails from Primark.

We arrived at Leeds in the rain (surprise, surprise) late on the Thursday night, setting up a tent in the rain is far from fun! For once we were sensible and decided to have an earlyish night ready for the start of the festival on the Friday!

Friday
My first outfit post is from the first day of the festival in which I wore my fabulous two piece that I won from the fab Kirstie Greaves giveaway, I teamed this with my favourite black lace kimono by Naa Naa Clothing and my gorgeous floral crown by Amelia Jane London





 Flamingo Two Piece - Instagram giveaway
Floral Crown - Amelia Jane London
Black Lace Kimono - Naa Naa Clothing
Black Wellies - Primark
Black Knee High Socks - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Lip Glitter - Barry M Fine Glitter

Saturday
On Saturday I wore my fabulous lilac fringed dress from Topshop, it was such a bargain in the sale! I wore this with an iridescent choker, and whilst at the festival I had pearl gems along my brow, unfortunately I don't have a decent picture of this! 





Lilac Fringed Dress - Topshop
Iridescent Flower Choker - English Rose Designs
Black Wellies - Primark
Black Knee High Socks - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Lip Glitter - Barry M Fine Glitter

Sunday
For the final day of the festival I wore my favourite outfit, I wore my gorgeous lace maxi dress by Reverse, it was perfect for a festival and teamed with my feather headband it looked fab! 





Black Lace Maxi Dress - Reverse
Feather Headband - ASOS
Black Wellies - Primark
Black Knee High Socks - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Diva
Lip Glitter - Barry M Fine Glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment