Friday 19 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Toby Mott

I was super lucky to receive a fab slogan tee from designer Toby Mott, his slogan tees have been worn by the likes of Kate Moss and Sarah Jessica Parker. His tees are printed in a 'School Detention' style and were inspired by the punk era and are printed with edgy, cheeky statements. The tee I was sent stated 'I do things I shouldn't' and was a 3/4 Raglan style tee. I've also been lucky enough to have been given a discount code to share with my followers that entitles you 20% off any purchase online! The code is: ALICE20
I decided to style the tee with my fabulous vintage leather shorts and my new favourite floppy hat from Primark as well as with my fab Yeti coat as a cover up. 








Slogan Tee - Toby Mott
Yeti Coat - Reverse Clothing
Burgundy Floppy Hat - Primark 
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Leather Shorts - Pop Boutique
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment