Wednesday 17 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floral Maxi Skirt

I'm desperately trying to cling on to summer weather and the ability to not wear a coat at the moment, so this outfit slightly channels this but I feel it is also rather sensible for cooler days. I spotted this skirt last Thursday in Derby Primark for £10 I was being sensible so resisted buying it, however this weekend whilst in Manchester Primark I spotted the skirt again and it had been marked down to £5 so it was instantly added to my basket! I love bargains from Primark like this and most of this outfit was purchased there. They have seriously upped their game this year!! 
Anyway this Floral Printed Maxi skirt is absolutely gorgeous it has slits going up both sides to just above the knees so this makes it not too risque for day wear but it can also be styled up to be worn out on warm Autumn evenings. I styled it with one of my favourite hair accessories a hair chain purchased in the Miss Selfridge sale for a bargain £2.50!! Hair chains are so fab and they instantly make any outfit look more night ready, aswell as being absolutely perfect for festivals! (Although unfortunately these are all over now!)







Floral Printed Maxi Split Skirt - Primark 
White Off Shoulder Crop Top - Primark
White Sandals - Primark 
Floral Daisy Hair Chain - Miss Selfridge
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment