Tuesday 23 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Florals

This week has started off for me with some great news, I've been looking for a full time job for some time and today I got the call to say I'd been offered a position and I start tomorrow! I'm very excited about this if a little nervous, but this does mean I'll be able to afford some serious shopping sprees in the near future to help stock up my autumn/winter wardrobe!! I can't wait! 
I absolutely love floral prints and they are fab for any season, although this is maybe a slightly more summery print, but that's allowed! Anyway florals are fab I bought this Vintage Laura Ashley dress off eBay earlier this year and I absolutely adore it, I usually wear it with a belt as it is quite loose but it looks fab either way. 
I'm still so pleased that the cold autumn weather is holding off for a little longer so I can still keep on wearing fab summery clothing! I have layered this outfit up with a trusty denim shirt to keep off the chill winds.







Floral Dress - Vintage Laura Ashley
Pale Denim Shirt - Vintage St Michaels (M&S)
Tan and Gold Detailed Belt - Primark
White Sandals - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment