Sunday 14 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floral Crowns

I am a big fan of a floral crown, they suit my massive mane of hair and style down to a tee! Generally I stick to wearing floral crowns during summer and for the festival season however I think this is about to change! Le Lapin UK were kind enough to send me one of their gorgeous Rosiebud Floral Crowns in white, it's absolutely beautiful, the white roses are attached onto a headband which I would say makes it easier to wear than elasticated crowns! 
I've styled the crown with a floaty cream playsuit from Topshop they compliment each other and suit my boho style perfectly! 
I can't wait to continue wearing this floral crown throughout Autumn/Winter, it's the perfect accessory to dress up any outfit.







Cream Floaty Playsuit - Topshop
Floral Crown - Le Lapin UK
Platform Boots - Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment