Thursday 11 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Faux Fur

Autumn/Winter is my least favourite time of year I absolutely hate the cold weather, totally wish I could follow the sun around and avoid the cold! However one great thing about Autumn/Winter is you get to wear fabulous fluffy and warm coats. I was lucky enough to be sent the absolutely gorgeous 'Yeti' coat from Reverse Clothing, its so warm and fluffy and is definitely going to be great for when it starts getting even colder.
I've styled this jacket with pastel blue as I'm not yet quite ready to let go of my summer wardrobe just yet, but this jacket will also look fab with deeper autumn shades!






Yeti Jacket - Reverse Clothing
Pastel Blue Off Shoulder Dress - In Love With Fashion
Leopard Print Boots - Topshop
Crystal Headband - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Pink Plaid


No comments:

Post a Comment