Saturday 27 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Crochet Cut Outs

I started my new job on Wednesday and fingers crossed so far so good I'm thoroughly enjoying myself and can't wait till I can go out on a spree!! The weather is still permitting bare legs so my summer dresses are out and staying out (although I'm not sure this is going to last much longer!). 
This particular dress is an old favourite from Topshop it was very popular when it came out and was spotted on various celebs including the fabulous Alexa Chung, I absolutely love it and definitely don't wear it enough, the crochet detail across the waist is absolutely gorgeous! I have previously worn this dress at festivals (in particular a very muddy Glastonbury!!) however  when styled with the denim shirt and brown ankle boots it is transitioned into a more Autumnal look, again I am wearing a hair chain, this one is slightly smaller with a small peace symbol but very beaut none the less! 








Cream Crochet Cut Out Dress - Topshop
Denim Shirt - Vintage Wrangler
Peace Hair Chain - Miss Selfridge 
Brown Ankle Boots - New Look
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment