Monday 15 September 2014

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Tartan

With Autumn approaching I'm starting to prepare myself for the coming cold weather, although typically as I was taking these photos the sun came out and it became super hot (I'm hoping the weather will stay this way!) Anyway I visited my old Uni friends in Manchester this weekend it was a fantastic reunion and I had such a great time, I need to move back to Manchester pronto! It wouldn't have been a trip to Manchester without a visit to it's fantastic Primark where I picked up this gorgeous burgundy floppy hat and my new staple black cleated soled boots, both are going to be absolutely perfect this Autumn. 
When I returned home I'd received a fab parcel from brilliant up and coming label Loving Youth who rework gorgeous vintage pieces to give them a new lease of life! 
I was sent this gorgeous flannel tartan shirt dress which I believe is part of their new season collection and will be available from their ASOS Marketplace store and their many concessions within Topshop across the country.  I've styled this dress both with and and without a belt to show the different ways in which the dress can be worn.







Vintage Reworked Tartan Dress - Loving Youth
'A' Initial Curb Chain Necklace - Primark
Burgundy Floppy Hat - Primark 
Brown Vintage Belt - Charity Shop
Black Cleated Sole Boots - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Captive


No comments:

Post a Comment