Tuesday 31 May 2016

Tropical Summer...

I bought this fabulous tropical print shirt last year from eBay, I spotted and absolutely loved that it was covered in watermelon and party umbrellas! It was an absolute bargain, the shirt is very long I originally considered turning it in to a co ord cutting it in half but I never got round to this so for now I'll wear it as a cover up kimono type shirt. 

I bought a couple of these fab fringe vests in Primarks sale last year, I've got a pink and this cream one but there were so many different colours available!
The sunglasses were bought from H&M and I love the palm tree detailing they go so perfectly with this shirt as do the chains also bought from Primark. They are two separate chains but I think they look fab worn together with one slightly shorter than the other. 












Cream Fringe Vest - Primark
Pale Denim Shorts - Vintage, Levis
Tropical Shirt - Vintage, eBay
Palm Tree Sunglasses - H&M
Pineapple and Palm Tree Chains - Primark
Rainbow Sandals - Lamoda
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment