Monday 2 May 2016

Kiss The Sky and Vintage Suede...

I always go on about how much I love the brand Kiss The Sky and this dress is another one from one of their fabulous collections. I picked it up when Ark was closing down so it was ridiculously cheap so I couldn't resist buying it.

I love the Moroccan style print, the colours within it are absolutely gorgeous the sleeves are like a split bell sleeve. There is also small mirror detailing around the neckline. I've also styled this dress with a vintage suede waistcoat that I bought a couple of months ago at one of Blue Rinses kilo sales it is a patchwork effect and will be great as a quick cover up during festival season! 
I've accessorised with a fab hair chain with pearl detailing and a hanging moon I need to get some more hair chains this year I've not yet managed to find any fabulous ones!

I haven't got round to purchasing anything from Kiss the Skys summer collection this year but there is a fabulous embroidered kimono I've got my eye on!









Split Sleeve Patterned Dress - Kiss The Sky
Vintage Suede Waistcoat - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Black Boots - Office 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 
Lipstick - MAC, Fetish
Hair Chain - ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment