Wednesday 27 April 2016

Pastel Prints...

This year is flying by and it's very nearly summer, so it means the fabulous pastel shades are coming out of the wardrobe. I'm still attempting to sort mine out but massively failing, I'm surprised any of the drawers shut they are all bursting at the seems! But anyway in the process of sorting I rediscovered these fabulous turquoise patterned culottes that I purchased towards the end of Summer last year in the Primark sale. I seem to be rediscovering so many items of clothing I've forgotten I own in this wardrobe sort out, it's actually quite bad! 

So I've styled these culottes with a knitted lilac crop also from Primark, they had so many different colours of these last year and they were such fabulous basic tops for Spring. I think I bought almost every colour! And then I've worn my favourite kimono from last year this crochet number from H&M it was part of their Coachella collection. I've accessorised this outfit simply with my silver rings and watch and rainbow sunglasses, I actually bought a new pair of these in London this weekend which are slightly different but equally as fabulous (I'm sure they'll be in a blog post soon!).  










Purple Knitted Crop - Primark 
Patterned Culottes - Primark 
Crochet Kimono - Coachella range at H&M
Chunky Sandals - Lamoda 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Watch - Casio 
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment