Wednesday 6 April 2016

Vintage Suede Patchwork...

By now I think you'll have realised I love vintage kilo sales, I feel like almost every post I do now is beginning to feature items I've purchased at them. I usually go to ones in Manchester but there is one coming up near where I live soon so I'm definitely going to try and check it out! 

I bought the skirt in this outfit at a kilo sale I was unsure as to whether it was real suede but on further inspection after I'd bought it I think we've decided it is so it was an absolute bargain! I love the scallop detail edge and also the patchwork effect of the different pieces of suede sewn together. The top is also from a kilo sale I just loved the colours and thought it'd be great for the transition from Winter to Spring bringing a bit more colour in to the otherwise very black outfit. 
The jacket I had my eye on for a while its faux suede and from Toyshop, again its the patchwork effect but also has fabulous tassels on the sleeves. It went it to the sale so I had to snap it up only to get the dreaded out of stock email after purchase, I kept my eye out for the next couple of days and it came back in stock in my size, fate! 

I've styled with chunky ankle boots from Office and a fabulous tassel necklace from Primark. 









Faux Suede Tassel Jacket - Topshop
Vintage Suede Skirt - Blue Rinse
Speckled Top - Blue Rinse
Tassel Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 
Boots - Office 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment