Wednesday 20 April 2016

Rainbow Vibes...

I love this time of year when the days are longer and the sun is finally out, it just makes you feel so much better about life every day, even if most of the time I'm just going to work! It also means its more acceptable to wear fabulous bright bright colours (this shirt included!) and festival season is creeping closer and closer. We actually finally booked flights to Rock Am Ring at the weekend, just need to get the tickets now!

I spotted this shirt in a local charity shop and instantly knew I needed it, I can't remember the exact price but it was less than £3 (bargain)! I thought it would be fab styled like this half tucked into a button down skirt, or thrown over a dress or jumpsuit as an evening cover up. 
This white button down skirt was an absolute bargain in Primarks sale last year, I can't wait to 











Rainbow Shirt - Vintage, Charity Shop
White Button Skirt - Primark
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 
Watch - Casio 


No comments:

Post a Comment