Sunday 24 April 2016

Boho Coins...

I've loved the brand Kiss The Sky for a while now I discovered them last year and since have made them an absolute staple to my wardrobe. I love the boho festival vibe of all their pieces, so when Ark clothing (which has now sadly closed down!) had a huge sale I was sure to stock up on lots of fab Kiss The Sky pieces, this playsuit only cost an absolutely ridiculous £2.50!!

I love the style of this playsuit with it's low v back and sides, it is a great transitional piece worn with or without tights. The coin detailing on the trim is absolutely beautiful and everyone can hear you coming, if I was going on a beach holiday this year this playsuit would definitely be in my suitcase as a beach cover up!
I've accessorised this playsuit quite simply with just a black choker with a small silver moon pendant from Primark. I've used my new favourite lipstick Film Noir by Mac, I lost my Antique Velvet on a night out (oops!) and have been hunting for a suitable replacement since and this is the perfect trade! 









Aztec print playsuit - Kiss The Sky
Black Cropped Tee - H&M 
Choker - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Film Noir 
Boots - Office
Watch - Casio
Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment