Wednesday 13 April 2016

Unicorn Fever...

Unicorn themed clothing is absolutely everywhere at the moment, and I am definitely one of the many fans! So this top was an absolute must for me, even more so when it went in to the Ark Clothing clearance sale. I absolutely love Ragged Priest and love all the different fabulous patches that emblazon their clothing with, this top is no exception that rule. The unicorn patches are absolute fabulous and were also a lot bigger than I expected, the tee is an oversized style.

I've been trying to sort my wardrobe and have some what of a clear out, but this has been resulting in the uncovering of old hidden treasures! One of these fabulous finds is the glitter unicorn necklace I've styled the top with that is personalised with my name, I bought it years ago probably when I was about 14/15 and was by a brand called Heidi Seeker. Having had a little browse of the internet it appears as if they only now sell on Notonthehighstreet.com and BigCartel.com, the range isn't as varied as it was back then which is a real shame! 

I've also styled this outfit with my fab pair of mom jeans I bought from a kilo sale last summer and also my new glitter Superga pumps which I'm gradually wearing in! 











Unicorn Patch Tee - The Ragged Priest
Mom Jeans - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale, Vintage
Black Waist Belt - Primark
Glitter Unicorn Name Necklace - Heidi Seeker
Silver Watch - Casio
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Rainbow Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Glitter Pumps - Superga 


No comments:

Post a Comment