Sunday 10 April 2016

Floaty Lace and Flares...

I've already mentioned how much I am loving flared trousers at the moment, I love how comfy they are! So when I saw this fab pair in Topshops sale for £3 I had to have them(obviously!) I had seen them before when they were full price but never got round to buy them, so glad I waited now they were an absolute bargain. 

I love the colours and the patchwork-esque print, so I know I'm going to be wearing them so much through Spring. I bought this lace top last year off eBay, it has fab cut out shoulders and has a great floaty feel. It would be great for a summer holiday as a beach cover up over a bikini on the beach as it has a scooped hem so is longer at the back than the front.
I've accessorised with a chunky silver necklace and my silver rings that barely leave my hands! 









Lace Cut Out Top - eBay
Patterne Flares - Topshop 
White Crop - Miss Selfridge
Silver Necklace - Accessorize
Chunky Sandals - Primark
Watch - Casio
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 
Lipstick - Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm, Shameless 215


No comments:

Post a Comment