Sunday 3 April 2016

Rainbow Bomber...

I bought this pastel rainbow bomber from eBay back at the beginning of Winter and since I bought it I haven't been able to wear it. It's extremely lightweight so I'd have froze to death if I'd attempted to wear it when I bought it, I've been counting down the days till the weather got warm enough to get it out. It's going to be the perfect festival jacket for summer too, I absolutely love the pastel shades!

This whole outfit is made up of vintage pieces I've picked up from various places the top I bought in a charity shop whilst I was in Brighton last summer (there were so many fab little charity shops there!). The jeans were a Kilo Sale bargain, I also picked up another pair of a similar style Levi jean from a Kilo Sale last week I'm planning on buying patches for these and accessorising them, I've just got to think of a theme first!

I've accessorised this outfit with the fabulous rainbow mirror lens sunglasses from Primark, (I had to buy a couple of back up pairs so they'll last all summer) also a gorgeous crystal necklace by Regal Rose and my new glitter Superga pumps!










Pastel Rainbow Bomber - Vintage, eBay
Silk Camisole - Vintage, Charity Shop
Denim Mom Jeans - Vintage, Blue Rinse Kilosale
Silver Glitter Pumps - Superga
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Watch - Casio
Crystal Necklace - Regal Rose
Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Rainbow Sunglasses - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment