Thursday 31 March 2016

Printed Trousers and Vintage Waistcoats...

I've recently been absolutely loving printed trousers, I think the slightly warmer weather is to blame for this they make me feel slightly more summery but are also sensible at the same time! I bought these trousers in the sale in Primark last year (they were about £5, bargain!) but I have noticed they've started stocking them again so I'll definitely need to pick up some more. I love how comfy they are but also how easy to wear they are, they are absolutely perfect for slouching about the house and also day tripping!

I've styled this pair with a tasseled bandeau from Urban Outfitters and also this gorgeous silver glittery detailed waistcoat for a summery festival vibe! I picked up the waistcoat from a kilo sale I knew it would be perfect for festival season, the detailing is very similar to a jacket I bought from a charity shop last year. 










Tassel Bandeau - Urban Outfitters
Printed Trousers - Primark
Lace Patterned Waistcoat - Vintage - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Shell Choker - Topshop
Silver Dainty Necklace - Topshop
Chunky Cleated Sandals - Primark
Watch - Casio
Lipstick - Freedom, The Sith

No comments:

Post a Comment