Thursday 5 May 2016

Sweet Spring Time Treats...

In an attempt to sort out my wardrobe I have been unearthing hidden treasures, that have got lost long ago in the abyss that it has become! This shirt is one of the fabulous treasures I have refound, I bought it off eBay for about £2 and is originally from ASOS, I absolutely love it can't believe I forgot about it! It is a beautiful sheer fabric with an assortment of party rings, jammie dodgers, cupcakes and biscuits its an absolute delight! 

I've styled it quite simply with a white button down skirt, for a simple day look I have also been wearing this shirt for work with black culottes for a more fun office vibe! The rainbow platforms were bought last year from Lamoda, I am a little unsteady in them I quite often go over on my ankle in them ha! I truly am like Bambi in that scene from the Disney film where he's slipping all over the ice! I need to get some more walking done in them this year so I can practice not breaking my ankle. 

I've also accessorised with a small pastel pink tattoo choker bought in a set from Primark, along with my favourite sunglasses of the moment also from Primark. I am also wearing my Mac Candy Yum Yum lipstick which I absolutely love when it starts getting more summery, I do sometimes mix it with Pink Plaid also by Mac for days when I'm not feeling quite so bright! 









Sheer Cake Print Shirt - Asos 
White Button Down Skirt - Primark 
Rainbow Platforms - Lamoda
Pastel Pink Tattoo Choker - Primark
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 


No comments:

Post a Comment