Wednesday 25 May 2016

Suede Fringe and Flares...

I absolutely love a bargain like anyone else, so I absolutely love Vintage Kilo sales. I regularly go to the Blue Rinse Kilo sales in Manchester but when there was one in my home town I had to go! This one was much larger than the usual ones I go to and this meant there was so much selection I was in my element. I picked up so many fabulous bargains and this jacket was certainly one of them. 

I've always wanted a fringed suede jacket so when I found this gem I had to have it, its absolutely beautiful it has aztec print details along the back as well as the fabulous fringing details. It was an absolute bargain to everything was £15 a kilo so this cost me between £15-20 but with the amount of stuff I got for £70 it seems even less than that! I can't wait to wear it all summer long!

I've styled it with these fab tile print flares bought from Missguided last year I love this style and the colours in these are muted pastels which are great for summer and a simple lace floral top. 

 










Floral Lace Top - Primark 
Tile Print Flares - Missguided
Suede Fringe Jacket - Kilo Sale
Hair Chain - New Look
Circle Mirror Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Black Sandals - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chili  


No comments:

Post a Comment