Sunday 22 May 2016

Festival Flamingos...

I actually can't believe how quickly time has been flying by, it seems only two minutes ago that we impulsively booked flights to Germany to go to Rock Am Ring and now I'll be going a week on Thursday! I feel so unprepared! 
Festival season is arriving and the month of June is going to be very busy, kicking off these events next weekend is Kasabian in Leicester I'm so so excited. This is why this outfit post is particularly festivally, I've previously mentioned how I am in the process of sorting my wardrobe and this has meant I've been finding all sorts buried at the bottom! 

I love the Flamingo print in these shorts, I have got a matching top for them but I love how well the fringe top goes with the colours within the print. I've styled the outfit with my white lace kimono just to slightly neutralise the brightness of the pink! 
The gorgeous floral crown is by Amelia Jane London I was very kindly gifted this a couple of years a go and it still comes out every festival season. 










Pink Crochet Fringe Top - Primark
Pink Flamingo Shorts - Instagram Competition
White Lace Kimono - H&M - Coachella
Pink Floral Crown - Amelia Jane London
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Anklet - Accessorize
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment