Wednesday 18 May 2016

Sequin Fringing...

I am a massive fan of fringing and sequins in case you hadn't noticed! I spotted this fab poncho in a charity shop last year and it combined the two so was absolutely perfect it was super cheap too so I snapped it up. Admittedly it got lost in the midst of jam packed wardrobe so I completely forgot about it as well as not being entirely sure on how to style it.
I love wearing it as an off the shoulder top its so floaty and I can't wait to crack it out at a festival later in the year. 

I've styled it with a pair of floral Motel hot pant shorts to add a little bit of colour in to the outfit and make it less all black! I love the print on these shorts, it is so perfect for summer. 
I am also wearing a silver detailed hair chain which I bought from Primark last year, these things instantly make an outfit and I absolutely love them, I'm always looking for more to add to the collection! Again also styled with a pair of circle lenses from Primark this time with a brown frame and mirrored lenses I absolutely love this style of frame. 










Black Patchwork Sequin Poncho - Vintage, Charity Shop
Floral Print Hot Pant - Motel
White Sandals - Lamoda
Choker - Primark
Circle Sunglasses - Primark
Hair Chain - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Rings - Pandora and Accesorize
Anklet - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment