Sunday 8 May 2016

Vintage Glitter...

I wore this dress recently when I went to see the fabulous Bring Me The Horizon at the Albert Hall, the gig itself was an absolutely magical experience it was so nice to see the band in a completely different environment and with a full orchestra too. 

Anyway this dress I bought at a kilo sale where I went absolutely wild and ended up spending over £70 I picked up a lot of fabulous bargains. This dress is a sheer material so I have worn a black slip dress underneath, it has a glittery rainbow sheen through the material which can't truly be appreciated when photographed. 
I love the split sleeves which tie together with a bow. I've styled the dress with a gold chain belt to pull the look together this has a gold tassel detail too. I'm also wearing gold glittery ankle socks with my shoes to completely finish off the look. 











Glitter Shine Dress - Vintage Kilo Sale 
Gold Chain Belt - Primark 
Gold Glitter Socks - Primark 
Chunky Heels - Primark
Slip Dress - Primark
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment