Wednesday 11 May 2016

Festival Floral Flares...

I absolutely love this flare style of trouser so when I spotted this matching set on ASOS by Missguided I needed to have it, I had been hunting for a suitable day to night outfit for day festival Live at Leeds and this was the perfect find so I ordered it immediately!

I did however due to limited stock have to order a slightly larger top than I needed, which means I had to cut the back out and remake it to fit me slightly better as it ended up being about 2 sizes too big! I loved the print and the look of the set together too much to have to find an alternative top. 
I wore this with my fab faux suede patchwork fringed jacket, which added to the festival vibe, I have had a bit of a mishap with it though and there is now a hole in the crochet although hopefully I'll be able to pick up the stitches and fix this(fingers crossed!). 
I also picked up another pair of new sunglasses, again they are circular lenses but just silver in the frame and also the lens they have been added to my ever growing sunglasses collection!

We had such a fabulous day at Live at Leeds and certainly made me more and more excited for festival season, my first 'proper' festival this year will be Rock Am Ring in Germany which we've finally managed to get sorted with just a few extra bits to arrange but we have tickets and flights so thats the most important stuff done! 












Floral Flared Two Piece - Missguided
Faux Suede Patchwork Jacket - Topshop
Silver Sunglasses - Primark
Silver Hair Chain - AliExpress
Tattoo Choker - Primark
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Black Boots - Office 
Lipstick - MAC, Film Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment