Sunday 15 May 2016

Summertime Crochet...

Finally, the sun is shining and at the weekend too! I absolutely love this warmer weather and it is definitely helping me cope with having a few sensible weekends before festival season properly kicks off. The sun means that my lovely pasty legs are out more and more, so it's that time of year for the St Tropez shower tan to come out again I only used it today but I think it's made a difference already (or maybe it's the light!). This stuff is fab you put in on in the shower leave it for 3 minutes and then simply wash off it's quite pricey but well worth it and I think this year they've bought it out new shades too! 

I absolutely love crochet dresses, I'm still getting over the fact I didn't get my hands on the H&M Coachella dress but I have plenty stashed in my wardrobe to make up for it! This white crochet number was from Miss Selfridge last year, I wore it at Glastonbury with a faux suede tassel waistcoat. I love wearing white in summer and this dress is no exception to that, its a beautiful floral crochet which I've styled with silver accessories and my new fab pastel pink sunglasses again like most of my sunglasses these are from Primark they are fabulous. Primark always have a fabulous selection of sunglasses and I must have a collection of 40 pairs plus by now (it's become a bit of an addiction)!

I've also covered up for when the sun goes down with this gorgeous maxi kimono from one of my favourite brands Kiss The Sky,  I love the pastel shades within the print and how floaty the kimono is, I just want to be at a festival now! 













White Crochet Dress - Miss Selfridge
White Slip Dress - Topshop
Patterned Kimono - Kiss The Sky
White Sandals - Lamoda
Silver Coin Necklace - Primark 
Pink Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize
Anklet - Accessorize 


No comments:

Post a Comment