Wednesday 8 June 2016

Walls X ASOS...

As soon as the Walls x ASOS collection was launched last year I wanted this unitard, I never got round to purchasing it and then it went in to the sale and I needed it immediately! I love the summery ice lolly print and Twister lollies have always been a fave of mine! 
I wore this unitard when I went to see Melanie Martinez a couple of weeks back in London, it suited her vibe and music perfectly and I've recently got tickets to see her again in November! 

This unitard will be perfect for upcoming summer festivals with lots of face glitter, it is quite a warm outfit but I'm sure there'll be rain at some point it is England after all, there's never a festival without rain!
I love that the unitard has a low dip back, I accessorised with a belt to pull in the waist a little as the sizing was a bit off but with a belt it fits me perfectly. 










Ice Lolly Print Unitard - Walls X ASOS
Silver Stud Detail Belt - Vintage Kilo Sale
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Gem Headband - Primark
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment