Sunday 19 June 2016

Vintage Glitter Unitard...

I've recently found a new love for unitards and jumpsuits, and have managed to pick up some fabulous ones! The rainbow unitard by Minga London is a particular favourite and I wore it at Parklife for my birthday last weekend. This unitard however came from a very unlikely source, my mum! My parents were clearing out their loft when my mum found this absolute gem, it is a two tone metallic grey with glitter ingrained to the fabric. As soon as she showed it to me I instantly had to try it on praying it would fit. Luckily it did and I think it's going to make the absolute perfect festival outfit with glitter make up! 

I've styled the unitard with this fabulous silver embroidered waistcoat and studded silver belt both bought from kilo sales. I haven't been to one in a while I need to, to pick up some more bargains! 
I also found this fabulous glasses in Tiger I'm not sure that they are actually sunglasses but in the British weather the need for actual sunglasses is rare so I'll wear these on drizzly festival days! I absolutely love them they add sparkle to any outfit!













Silver Glitter Unitard - Vintage 
Studded Belt - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Embroidered Waistcoat - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Choker - Primark 
Chunky Heels - Primark 
Studded Glasses - Tiger 
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora 


No comments:

Post a Comment