Tuesday 14 June 2016

Pastels and Leather Fringing...

Summer is finally here even though most of the time it doesn't feel like it! These shorts are one of my absolute faves for summer I bought them a couple of years ago from a Lou Lou's vintage fair and have worn them every year since! 
I love the pastel pink floral design and they fit perfectly. 

I'm a massive fan of fringing, so when I spied this leather white waistcoat at a vintage kilo sale recently I immediately snapped it up, I don't think it cost me anymore than £5/6 so a massive bargain!  I absolutely love it and it'll definitely be a staple to my summer festival wardrobe it is slightly oversized but I'm hoping in time the leather will loosen up a little more to make the fit less boxy! And can't wait to crack it out for my next festival! 

To complement the pink pastel colouring I have accessorised with silver jewellery and these fab pastel pink sunglasses another pair I picked up from Primark, for my ever expanding collection! 












Pink Pastel Lace Crop - Topshop
White Leather Fringed Waistcoat - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Floral Shorts - Vintage
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Lamoda
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
Silver Coin Necklace - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment