Wednesday 22 June 2016

Fringing and Lace...

So this time of year I'm usually off to Glastonbury, however after failing miserably at getting tickets this year I'm sat in my room writing this blog post. I can admit I'm not a massive fan of the headliners, in fact not a fan at all but I really wish I could be off getting lost in Shangri La or discovering something weird and wonderful. At least I won't be getting stuck in the mud! 

Anyway this post has a definite festival vibe, even though I've not yet dared wear the cream trousers at a British festival with the fear they'll get absolutely ruined by mud! I've also found it quite difficult to find a top that would perfectly go with them. 
I've styled them with a crochet top I picked up in the Topshop sale last year, you can't really tell but the fabric is ever so slightly glittery which makes it absolutely perfect or summer. 
I'm also wearing my favourite jacket in the world that I bought earlier in the year from a Kilo Sale, I still can't believe how much of a bargain it was! 

I'v accessorised simply with big gold circle lens sunglasses (as usual these were from Primark!) paired with a bold dark lipstick by Mac. I need to start restocking my Mac lipstick collection I have the stupid habit of losing them, I lost my absolute favourite a couple of weeks ago!











Suede Fringe Jacket - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Crochet Crop Top - Topshop 
Lace Flare Trousers - H&M
Tan Boots - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Film Noir
Rings - Accessorize & Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment