Wednesday 6 July 2016

Club Tropicana...

A few months ago I bought a selection of fab sequin patches with the intention of sewing them on to a pair of vintage mom jeans. Its taken me absolutely ages to actually get round to doing this, but they are finally complete and I absolutely love them! 
The patches were all bought from various eBay stores, some were imported from America but they still didn't cost much and because the jeans were bought from a kilo sale the finished product cost less than £20, bargain!
I've rolled the ends around the ankle to give a slightly cropped look and paired with a chunky black belt as the jeans are a little big around the waist!

I've styled with this absolutely gorgeous bright tropical print body suit, I bought this for 50p from a charity shop. I think it's supposed to be a swimming costume but looks great with these jeans and continues the Club Tropicana look!
I've accessorised with two chunky chains one with dangling palm trees and the other with pineapples along with my fab H&M palm tree sunglass.














Bright Tropical Bodysuit - Charity Shop
Jeans - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Patches - eBay
Black Belt - Primark
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Palm Tree Sunglasses - H&M 
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Gold Necklaces Palm Tree and Pineapple - Primark



No comments:

Post a Comment