Monday 25 July 2016

Floral Embroidery and Bowie...

I love all of the embroidery detailing that's popping up this season, so when I spotted this embroidery detailed skirt in Primark it was an absolute must have. I love their button down skirts I also have a white one they are such good value for money and are so wearable I think this one was maybe only £12 so an absolute bargain. They also have jeans in two different styles with embroidery detailing but I was sensible and resisted these! 

I also picked up this Bowie T Shirt it had gone in the sale for only £3 so as a fan of Bowie I felt I needed it in my life especially at such a low price! The tee is made of a very light cotton it is slightly sheer in places to give it a vintage feel. I love how it looks with this skirt. I've styled the skirt with my chunky black boots and a pair circle lens glasses. 









Bowie T-Shirt - Primark 
Embroidered Button Down Skirt - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Office
Black Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment