Sunday 17 July 2016

Vintage Sequins and Bright Patterns...

As I always mention I absolutely love a vintage find, its getting to the point where my wardrobe is bursting at it's seams. I just can't resist something that I may never see again anywhere else! This sequin jacket is no exception to that rule, I purchased it at a kilo sale and surprisingly for a sequin jacket it is super lightweight so would've cost me less than £5! 
I am also always scouring eBay for anything fabulous, I spotted this skirt its a fabulous bright print and in a midi style it's by Jaeger so is great quality it only cost me £5/6 so again was a bargain. 

I've styled this look with my tassel bandeau along with my fabulous chunky Lamoda rainbow sandals. Even though I am actual Bambi on ice when walking in them they look good and that's all that matters, right? 
Again I'm wearing my favourite sunglasses of this year from Primark, I'm down to my last pair after losing my other back up pairs and I haven't seen them in Primark since I bought them! Being really good at losing things I've had to find a replacement for my usual Candy Yum Yum MAC lipstick, after losing it at a gig. This Revlon Colorburst lip stain is a great alternative until I get my favourite back in to my life!












Black Sequin Jacket - Vintage, Kilo Sale
Black Tassel Bandeau - Urban Outfitters
Bright Printed Skirt - Vintage, Jaeger
Chunky Rainbow Sandals - Lamoda
Choker - Primark
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Balm Stain in Lovesick



No comments:

Post a Comment