Wednesday 20 July 2016

Floaty Fabrics...

I love white floaty fabrics in the Summer months, they look so nice with a summer tan (although I definitely don't have one this year!).  I was shopping after Parklife this year, when I spotted this fab top in Zara I tried it on and fell in love but my sensible head told me not to buy it. A couple of weeks later I was browsing the Zara sale and it had been reduced by 50% I've never been so happy that I didn't buy anything. It went straight in to my basket!
I love the embroidery details around the neckline the mirror detailing and the tassel ties, the colours of this embroidery is in such beautiful bright shades too. 

This top would be perfect for a summer holiday and for lounging around on the beach! 
I would have loved this top to have been long enough to be worn as a dress but as I am also quite tall I have styled it quite simply with a pair of vintage Levis denim cut off shorts and only accessorised with a pair of huge gold circle framed sunglasses from Primark. 











White Floaty Top - Zara 
Denim Cut Off Shorts - Vintage Levis
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Gold Circle Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Silver Watch - Casio
Silver Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Balm Stain in Lovesick


No comments:

Post a Comment