Sunday 10 July 2016

Vintage Sequins and Crochet...

H&M have been on top form with their summer range this year, I absolutely loved the crochet dress from the Coachella range which I unfortunately didn't get. But this crochet top is my consolation prize, I am absolutely love it and it's perfect for summer. 

I'm always scouring eBay for hidden gems and managed to find these fab vintage Betty Barclay sequin trousers. I couldn't believe my luck when they arrived and were the perfect fit, although they are extremely heavy to wear they might have to come to a festival with me! I've styled this look with some silver oversized circle lens sunglasses from Primark. 












Crochet Top - H&M
Sequin Trousers - Vintage Betty Barclay, eBay
Choker - Accessorize
Black Sandals - Primark
Silver Circle Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout 
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment