Wednesday 27 July 2016

Rainbow Festival Frenzy...

So it's mid festival season and I'm off to my fifth festival of the year tomorrow, Y Not. This festival is so close to where I live, I'm surprised at myself that I've never managed to go! The line up this year is so good and I'm really excited to see all of my faves.
My next couple of blog posts are going to be more festivally looks, that I plan on wearing or have worn to festivals this year.

This rainbow unitard has been a massive favourite of mine this year, I absolutely love it. I originally brought the Motel striped unitard as this one was out of stock but luckily this Minga London one came back in stock and I snapped it up. I was going to keep both but it seemed silly to have two so similar so this one obviously one that battle! 

I wore this unitard for my birthday weekend at Parklike festival, and for the occasion I had a fabulous feather headpiece made by the wonderful Clare at Headcase Headwear, check her out her headpieces are incredible. I wanted a fab rainbow number to compliment the unitard and she definitely didn't fail to deliver. 
I've also styled this look with a white lace maxi kimono, and within this post chunky heels (they obviously don't come with me to festivals!). I have also done glitter eyes using various glitters I've purchased from eBay. I'm really enjoying experimenting with different glitters for different looks this Summer! 



















Feather Rainbow Headpiece - Custom, Headcase Headwear
Rainbow Unitard - Minga London
White Lace Kimono - Charity Shop, Boohoo
Bindi - eBay
Glitter - Mixes from eBay
Eyeshadows - Urban Decay, Alice In Wonderland palette
Lipstick - Makeup Revolution, Crime 
Diamante Circle Glasses - Tiger
White Chunky Heels - Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment