Monday 1 August 2016

Silver Sequin Fringing...

I've just got back from Y Not Festival, I had an absolutely fabulous time. It was a completely different vibe to my normal festival experience but it was so nice not waking up with a hangover and starting every day fresh as a daisy. I had so many highlights and it was so nice to finally see smaller bands that we've missed out on previously, Catfish, Blossoms and Coasts were definitely amongst my favourites of the weekend. 

Anyway, this post features this incredible silver sequin dress by Elsie & Fred. I've wanted it for so long as its simply so fabulous, I decided to take the plunge and finally purchase it for my birthday weekend at Parklike. It's absolutely perfect for festival season the sequin fringe detail has so much movement and shines so brightly in the sun (when it's out!).  I've styled the dress with a waistcoat I bought from a kilo sale just as a small cover up. I've accessorised with fabulous glitter make up, I had so much fun doing this every day over the weekend I wish glitter faces was an acceptable day to day occurrence! I also picked up this fabulous turquoise pom pom headband from Primark which just completes the hole look perfectly.












Silver Sequin Tassel Dress - Elsie & Fred
Turquoise Pom Pom Headband - Primark 
Bindi - eBay
Glitter - Mixes from eBay
Eyeshadows - Urban Decay, Alice In Wonderland palette
Lipstick - Makeup Revolution, Crime 
Diamante Circle Glasses - Tiger
White Chunky Heels - Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment