Thursday 25 August 2016

Floaty Fabrics...

So today I'm off to the final festival of the year, Leeds. We go every year and it's always the festival that marks the end of Summer! Post Festival blues will be on their way very soon!! This year Leeds will be extra fabulous as we'll finally get to see the bands we went to the dreaded Rock Am Ring to see. Biffy are headlining Friday and Foals are heading Saturday fingers crossed there won't be any thunder storms this time! 

This outfit is festival inspired and is what I will be wearing to travel to the festival as it's super comfy and light for when I'll be carrying all my luggage. I can't pack lightly! 
I picked up this top in the Matalan sale for £3! I couldn't resist it for that price its made of such a lovely floaty fabric and I love the tassel detailing it isn't quite long enough to wear as a dress so I'm wearing crochet shorts underneath but these can't really be seen. 
I've accessorised simply with a floral crown, I have so many of these but I recently bought this one in the Monsoon kids sale, it was only a couple of pounds so I couldn't resist it! 
I'm wearing my tan boots from New Look but these will be replaced with my wellies or Dr Martens for Leeds and there will of course be the added accessory of glitter everywhere!












White Tassel Top - Matalan
Crochet Shorts - Topshop
Brown Boots - New Look
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Watch - Casio 
Rings - Accessorize and Pandora
Sunglasses - Primark 
Floral Crown - Monsoon Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment