Sunday 14 August 2016

Pastel Rainbow Stripes...

I'm a massive fan of anything bright and colourful, I'm currently on the hunt for some fabulous outfits for Leeds festival in a couple of weeks time! So when I spotted this skirt at a kilo sale it went straight into my already bulging bag. Its a midi style skirt with pastel rainbow stripes I originally bought it with the intention of shortening it a little and perhaps making a crop with the cut off material, but when I tried it on I actually really liked it at the length it was at so that plan didn't ever materialise! 
Also a longer length skirt is great for cooler days during summer.

Due to the length I styled it with a white crop as any other shirts I tried didn't look quite right, this one is from Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago and has been a great staple in my wardrobe! I've accessorised with a fab dream catcher necklace which I bought in the New Look sale for a bargain £1 and my chunky white Lenka sandals from Topshop! 










Pastel Rainbow Stripe Skirt - Vintage, Kilo Sale
White Crop Vest - Urban Outfitters
Dreamcatcher Necklace - New Look
White Chunky Heels - Topshop
Rainbow Lens Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - Makeup Revolution, Crime
Rings - Pandora and Accessorize 




No comments:

Post a Comment